[OM] Vision Age request (again!)

Subject: [OM] Vision Age request (again!)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:26:41 -0500
I'm still on the hunt for a full set of the Olympus Vision Age magazines. I still have not been able to contact anyone at the Olympus Camera Club in the UK through David Brown. His contact was an Ian Aston, but no address.

I've tried a recommended fax number at 171-2504588 in the UK FOUR times since August of last year, but no response.

Does anyone know of another source for these magazines? Did the Club in the UK buy them? IF so, where from?

Skip