Re: [OM] (Fwd) wildflower macro

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) wildflower macro
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:19:37 +0000
You could also consider the Zuiko 90mm f2 macro and 65-116 auto extension
tube.  I think this would be a more versatile combination as the 90mm
could in most circumstances be used without the 65-116 while the 135 can
not.  Also, this combination would be easier to focus and have performance
that should at least equal that of the 135mm f4.5 macro.

I agree about things of high quality.

Giles