Re: [OM] fill flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] fill flash question
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:03:23 +0000
 Sorry, Dirk, this does
>not work...learn to do manual fill. It seems difficult when you start
>doing it, but is by far the most precise way (accuracy's up to you)
> there is with the OM's. Thanks for pointing that out, Foxy.
>
>                                   *= Doris Fang =*

Thanks. I figured that way back when my wife and I did weddings with Mamiya
645 and sunpak 555, with the sunpak set to twice or 3x the film speed, that
our results were about as good as possible given the fact that the mamiya is
manual only. Now I can use the 555 with an OM and do the same thing.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright