Re: [OM] Please Help enSlave me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Please Help enSlave me!
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:53:08 +0000
>.
>>
>> Using a standard off-the-shelf flash will not get TTL control.  You will
>> need a Flash Meter.
>
>There are some battery powered slave hotshoes that you insert the flash
into
>that do TTL auto - send a quench signal when the main flash stops.

Well, you can use any number of "normal auto" type flashes with optical or
radio slaves in each of them, and control the light output of each one by
altering the film speed and f stop settings on the flashes. I think for fill
purposes you want to lower the flash output so you would set the film speed
and/or f stop setting on each flash to a faster position than what is on the
camera.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright