Re: [OM] Please Help enSlave me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Please Help enSlave me!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:07:36 +0000
Have you tried just bouncing your main flash off the ceiling, white
preferably, rather than shooting with the flash facing forward?  I find
bouncing off the ceiling with a T32 gives pretty even lighting.  I use a
bit of milky white translucent plastic cut to size and inserted in the
filter slots of the T32 as diffuser when bouncing off the ceiling.

Giles

PS bouncing refers to the light from the flash, not me personally.