Re: [OM] My name is Tom....and I'm a Zuikoholic....(LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] My name is Tom....and I'm a Zuikoholic....(LONG)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:06:06 EST
$1500 for all that haul is not a bad deal at all, especially considering if
you sell a bit of it you'll have a great deal left over at a good net price.
Better than picking away at individual pieces I would imagine..

I'll warn you right now that this forum will indeed spur on the disease and
increase the dependency. You will withdraw from the list only to return.
You''ll let it build up only to sit and waste hours catching up..you are
hereforth in the Oly Twilight Zone...<g>

I managed to be perfectly happy for 24 years with merely an OM-1, Om-2,  24
2.8, 50 1.4, 50 1.8, and 75-150 zoom until finding this group. And to think i
thought I had a pretty good setup! Ha!

Immediately upon finding this group 18 months ago i started having lacivious
dreams of the 30-80 zoom i could never afford, of the 100 for portraiture, of
the 55mm macro, and, horrors of all horors, the shift lenses! Then true
Zuikoholicism took it's nasty little course and I now have 6 bodies, all i
wanted EXCEPT the shift lens....

When I finally cave in and get the shift lens, my hub will undoubtedly sign
the committment papers...
Susan