Re: [OM] Tamron SP 95/2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP 95/2.5
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:47:56 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks to all those who replied to my query.  Sadly, the one that caught
my eye got away, however......  there are a few on offer out there, so
I've now secured myself a different one.  Coincidentally, the same
dealer also had a set of used Vivitar auto extension tubes.  You can
guess the rest.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Terry and Tracey wrote:

> Multicoated. Sharp. I just got some Kodachrome back using this with and
> without the IS series 40cm close up lens. Excellent lens. Sort of like the
> economy version of the Zuiko. 49mm thread.
>
> It doesn't make cuppas or do the washing though. So it isn't perfect.

Hey, there's no way I'd trust tea-making to a mere machine.  Coffee
drinkers may put up with that sort of thing, but I insist on manual
tea-making.  And we'll have no mention of those "tea bag" things either.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |