Re: [OM] Tamron SP 95/2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP 95/2.5
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:13:16 +1100
The other thing I forgot is the aperture rotates in the same direction as
all Zuikos. It is at the back of the lens, like the Zuiko 90mm F2.0.

Multicoated. Sharp. I just got some Kodachrome back using this with and
without the IS series 40cm close up lens. Excellent lens. Sort of like the
economy version of the Zuiko. 49mm thread.

It doesn't make cuppas or do the washing though. So it isn't perfect.

Foxy

P.S. I find the complaints about Kodachrome timing interesting. In Australia
it is only processed by Kodak. I got the latest lot back in a week. The
fastest in a long time. Usually 2 to 3 weeks. But I live with this when I
use the best film ever made. I'm presently wearing asbestos.