Re: [OM] Conversion of pentax screw bellows to OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Conversion of pentax screw bellows to OM?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:52:22 +1100
I bought one for $10 at Cambridge and converted it to a focussing rail. I
also bought a Novoflex unit for $50. Leica threads front and back. Then I
got a 65-116 tube, and did some maths. With a 25mm tube (and a soon to buy
14mm) and this, I have a robust system that is fully auto. I just cant
(sorry Chris, can't) figure out what to convert the Novoflex bellows into.

Foxy