Re: [OM] Which wide angle (Zuiko) to choose...?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which wide angle (Zuiko) to choose...?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:03:19 -0800
Thomas writes:

<< So what are your opinions? Which wide-angle lense would *you* buy?
(and why?). And which would you definitely not buy? Help me make the
right choise the first time, then perhaps I'll be allowed to buy an
extra piece of glass later (or a spare om2s/p, should such show up).....
:) >>

Thomas, have you picked up on this ongoing discussion which began just a
few days ago?  More than anytime in the last two years we seem to be
thrashing out these issues.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV