Re: [OM] wide angles

Subject: Re: [OM] wide angles
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:48:52 EST
In a message dated 2000-01-26 6:28:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Ogreve@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I've just looked at Gary's grades of anything between 18mm and 28mm, and I
 can't really find any support there for our experiences, so maybe there are
 indeed some differences between the various samples. One thing I did notice
 though is that the 28/2 seems to get extremely high grades. If this lens
 really is every bit as good as the test shows, then it will make sense to
 look for one of those as a superior replacement for the 28/3.5. >>

I'd conduct a careful shootout first. Also consider throwing a 28F2.8MC and
Ricoh GR1 into the fray.

Alex