Re: [OM] Considering switch to Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Considering switch to Oly
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:08:31 -0500
Thanks for the tip, Doris; I didn't know anything about these new lenses.
Actually, there are two main reasons I am considering Olympus.  One is how
small and light they are; the main one is the reputation for optical
quality.  I doubt that Konica optics would be up to Oly (or Leica
standards).  Do you disagree?
Thanks again
John