Re: [OM] on-list purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] on-list purchase
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:53:28 -0600
Well, I guess this seems like a reasonable time for me to stop lurking and
jump in.  I am a long-term OM user, starting with an OM1 and OM2 in the
mid-70s.  Most of the equipment has been in the closet for little years and
I've been digital for the last couple of years.  I am purely an amateur,
taking many, many pictures of my children.  Recently, my oldest starting
playing basketball, something for which digital is essentially useless.

So, out came the Olympus gear.  I'm having great fun.  Unfortunately, I've
discovered ebay and have been adding to my Olympus collection.  I discovered
this list and have been truly enjoying 'listening in'.  The mention of
selling to each other made me jump in.  I am looking for a reasonably priced
OM4t and to fill out my Zuiko lens collection.  If anyone has anything they
would be interested in selling, please reply to me privately and we can
talk.

Thanks for letting me read along (and interupt).

Tom
tscales@xxxxxxx