RE: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot me

Subject: RE: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot meter button
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:31:56 -0600
At 11:19 AM 1/16/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>I've often wondered how many times Doris tries to attach a Nikon lens by
>turning it clockwise like you would an Olympus. <g>
>
>Buddy

A couple years ago on a trip to Big Bend NP in TX I took a mixed bag of
Nikon gear for the "serious" tripod stuff and 2 Olympus bods for hiking and
handheld work. When I was carrying it all together, it required a lot of
mental gymnastics to keep things straight.  I determined never to mix
systems again. I also got better pics with Olympus, and the rest, as they
say, is history ...

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA