Re: [OM] Need advice on long tele-lens for OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] Need advice on long tele-lens for OM4
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:30:10 -0500
Ingemar,
   Until you mentioned it, I was unaware of the close focus limit. I have never
used my
600 on anything that close. For close in on wildlife or anything with motion I
will shoot
with a shorter, faster lens if possible. Remember the closer something is to
you, the
faster it moves across your field of view.

   My 600 has spent a lot of time shooting Space launches at KSC from between 2
1/4 to 3
1/2 miles from the pads. It's wildlife use is limited to Everglades National
Park and I
was not willing to try and get close with those gators around.

                                                Mark