Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: "Craig H" <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:45:26 -0500
Wayne -- No , most Americans have not been very understanding of Pres
Clinton's problem.  I think we eith find it disgusting or infantile or both.
I think he has squandered an opportunity to make the most of his admitted
success in dealing with the economy, and has let down those of us who
supported him.  The "jokes" on this newsgroup -- supposedly devoted to OM
cameras -- are probably not an accurate representation of how most Americans
feel -- I hesitate to say what they say of some of the members of this
newsgroup.

Craig