RE: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: RE: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:46:54 +0800
USofA listers/listees,

George wrote:

> Now we should stop before we get deeper into this quagmire and you're
> forced to further defend this disgusting excuse for a man.

This is interesting, seems like nobody on this list has a good word for
Clinton.  The impression I had previously (as an observer from the distant
land of Oz) was that the American public were quite accepting of his wrong
doings.  Is it just the composition of the list, are his supporters too meek
to voice their praises for him ?

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/