Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:30:01 -0800
What a testimonial.!

If you want to compare Clinton to Reagan, how about this: Reagan had so
much respect for the Oval Office that he never ever even took off his
suit jacket while in that room.  In contrast, Clinton took his pants off
and jacked it off in the god damn sink while his whore of the week
played with a cigar.

Now we should stop before we get deeper into this quagmire and you're
forced to further defend this disgusting excuse for a man.