Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 13:05:22 -0500
I recently picked up a Tokina SMZ 80-200 3.5-4.5.  This lens is an
external focus one-touch with macro at all zoom settings.  As I compared
it with your discussion, I notice it has a constant distance for macro
of about 90 cm.

It appears to be quite sharp and contrasty, and produces *better* photos
than my Tokina ATX 35-70 2.8 ,which has low contrast it seems (compared
from 4 X 6 prints).  Does anyone have experience with these lenses?

Gregg