Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:44:00 +0800
I think the teleconverter should be put between the body and tubes. It is the
way Vivita 2x macro or Kenko 2x macro works. With this configuration the
magnification is higher, otherwise you will only get a longer tele plus an
extension tube. For example, a 50mm lens plus 2x =100mm then add 25mm tube, the
magnification will be lower than a 50mm plus 25mm tube then add a 2x.

C.H.Ling