Re: [OM] help!OM2 flash sync problem

Subject: Re: [OM] help!OM2 flash sync problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:24:39 -0500
Does B work properly?  If the timing has been lost between shutter speed
dial and gear (the ring is on 30 but gear position is at 60) then all manual
speeds will be off by 1 stop.
If you are trying TTL flash and needle must be at 30 for flash to fire, then
it is possible only needle position is wrong.

John
Closed 12/20 through 12/31/1999
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743