Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder Problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:20:52 -0500
The LCD display is clamped to the front of the pentaprism over an
unsilvered/unpainted area.  There  really isn't anything in the display that
can come loose and if it had come disconnected from the prism it would also
lose its clamp connection so none of the characters would light.  I have not
yet seen what you are describing.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743