RE: [OM] Is the 2-4 screen the right one for me?

Subject: RE: [OM] Is the 2-4 screen the right one for me?
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:31:59 -0500
Hi Brian,

Actually, if you get your eye just right, you can see both sides. -
especially from a tripod.

Tom

On 12 Dec 99, at 23:14, Brian P. Huber spoke about
*RE: [OM] Is the 2-4 screen the righ,* saying

-----------------
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
    __o    <Tom@xxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx>       ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412      No ads, please
(*)/'(*)  "Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein
                           Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
                           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is
for the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on it by anyone is
prohibited and may be a criminal offence.
Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.