Re: [OM] The Freezer Test - Mixed Results - WD-40??

Subject: Re: [OM] The Freezer Test - Mixed Results - WD-40??
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 01:06:08 EST

> I don't think I'd use WD-40 in my camera [probably not 3-in-1 either :-)
].

>  I expect Oly specifies lubricants for general use, and maybe some for cold
>  temps also.

Fargo Ent. sells several types of lubricants: helical grease in light and
heavy styles, rheolube (for ISO dials I suppose), plastic gear grease,
damping grease, dielectric grease, etc. After I take my camera apart, can I
sell the list here my spare parts to save even more money than doing my own
repairs?  :-)

Warren