Re: [OM] how to avoid drop shadow in close-up flash photos?

Subject: Re: [OM] how to avoid drop shadow in close-up flash photos?
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:04:54 EST
In a message dated 12/3/99 12:30:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> 10"? Whoa, right now, the T32 (if I use it) sits on Shoe 4 on top the
>  OM1n... I rarely use it, and even more rarely this close.

This is to avoid redeye. Use the camera on a bracket which will place the
flash at that distance above the axis of the lens. When you use natural
light, use the flash for fill so that eye sockets, etc., will look normal.
Really habibi, I wouldn't kid you.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com