RE: Skillfully scanning tricky trannies WAS( [OM] scanners for dummies)

Subject: RE: Skillfully scanning tricky trannies WAS( [OM] scanners for dummies)
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:19:02 -0500
If it weren't for the White Mountains of New Hampshire or Acadia National
Park in Maine or the beautiful New England fall foilage, I'd be incredibly
jealous that one can so easily travel to such places as Zion/Bryce/Capital
Reef etc.

With respect to the 21mm, I just sold a 17mm Tokina that I played with for a
year.  Though I'm no techician when it comes to rating a lense, this one was
very good.  What I realized was I didn't need to see such an extreme angle
of view.  I rarely used.  When I did, I was sometimes confronted with
vignetting.  A small issue, to be sure, but it was just another reason to
sell it off.  The 24mm I just purchased is wide enough.  My 2cents.

Ron & Mary Spolarich
caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.mscollectibles.com