Re: [OM] I can't digest the Digest

Subject: Re: [OM] I can't digest the Digest
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:36:13 +0000
Hi
        I am a little puzzled at the problem as I am using an early version
of Eudora Lite (1.5.2) on an old 486 computer and not having technical
problems with the Digest.
My main concern is that I have to ditch most of the digests after reading as
I am short of hard disc space (two discs totalling about 0.6Gb) and cannot
afford to add 100k+ per day.
        A thought - I had to remove a filter for large files to cope with
the digests - does Pro use one set around the 60k mark?  The best place to
follow up this problem might be the Eudora newsgroup which I have always
found very helpful comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows.
Brian Gray