Re: [OM] I can't digest the Digest

Subject: Re: [OM] I can't digest the Digest
From: Wayne Shumaker <wayne@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:52:11 -0500
With Eudora, you can always look directly at the *.mbx file with a text
editor and read your mail. You will see that each mail begins with
something like this:

 From ???@??? Wed Nov 03 21:14:21 1999

...etc. You can then check to see if there are any possible sequences
of characters such as ???@??? to see if it is confusing Eudora. I
personally have found Eudora to be very robust and I'm sure the digest
size is not likely to be the problem. The size may be a problem with
the server though.

If you need an editor that can read large files, I recommend BArry's
Emacs, which I have been using in one form or another for 14 years. You
can find a free copy at: