Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:52:53 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, October 30, 1999 10:54 AM

This remark might get me in trouble and I appologies for those that live in
N.Y. and are native.  I have been to the big apple , probably 30 different
times.  I have been to dozens of stores in the city , including several
camera stores.  The folks in the store could absolutely care less what a
customer  thinks or feels.  Perhaps it's the hustle and bustle of city life
and I do not understand it.

Olympus America is no exception.  Over the years the have become worse.  I
can't tell how many voice mails I have left and never received a phone call
back.  After a while you quit trying.

I wish Olympus Tokoyo would do something about it.  But how can you clean
house , it would be hard to train or get people in there that knew the
history of the products and who would want to move to N.Y.

Again I know there are some great people in N.Y. , but I just don't
understand it....