Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks

Subject: Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:52:02 -0400
I've heard this many times. What a bunch of assholes. If it wasn't for guys
like Adams, Weston, Watkins, et al, who blew the collective minds of the
American public, without getting no stinking permit, there would not be much in
the way of jobs for these guys, except digging ditches for lumber companies :-)

George wrote:

>>This is an absolutely true story.  What makes it more unbelievable is that
*we weren't on the NP land, just photographing it from a distance.*  I've
had similar, though less threatening occurences in Yosemite.  I've learned
that you just need to tell them the photos are not for commercial use and
they'll usually let you alone.  They've never approached me when I'm using
35mm, only 4x5.>>

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.