Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks

Subject: Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:16:10 EDT

> Sorry for the off-topic and lenght of this, but these places what I put in
>  front of my OM's. The very reason for owning them. And to be part of this
>  list.
>
>  Cheers
>  Ulf Westerberg

There's all the more people to enjoy them her in the US. I, along with 12
million other people, can drive their SUV's from Los Angeles to Zion in 9
hours. With such a population, it is our responsibility to preserve what we
have. Just be glad that 990f the SUVs stay on the Los Angeles freeway
system and don't go rolling over the desert. It's just that there's too many
people here and we can't have a frontier attitude.  By and large
photographers are a great group to respect the environment and its very
seldom that you see a yellow or green box left behind compared to many more
beer cans.

Warren