Re: <OT> colour of film box was Re: [OM] Traffic in NationalParks

Subject: Re: <OT> colour of film box was Re: [OM] Traffic in NationalParks
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:56:50 -0500
>>Hmmm, so he means that we can only shoot portraits of people of asian
origin with Kodak, and people on the verge of sickness with Fuji?? <g><<<

Yes, and only old silver haired people can be shot on Agfa. While Ilford is for
white people only. And no indian has been photographed since GAF
when out of the photo business. An how does this rule explain all those picture
of blacks and hispanics, as no one packaged film using black and/or
brown boxes. IT IS A MYSTERY? :-) :-)

                                                    yours color my world
confused,

Garry D. Lewis