Re: [OM] Low light photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Low light photography
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:03:30 -0600
At 10:18 AM 10/26/99 +0100, Ian A. Nichols wrote:

[snip]

>My name is Ian Nichols and I'm in Bristol, England.  I've had an OM2 sp
>for about 18 months now and I like it a lot.  I bought it in the first
>place for the spot metering, which has, as I expected, turned out to be
>a boon for photographing musicians playing live under artificial light.
>That tells you what my usual subject is, too.
>
>One day soon I'll put up a web site with some of the better results on
>it.

Welcome to the List, Ian.  If'n you're interested, you can also submit your
photos to the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery (URL is in my .sig).  You'll
find this list an impressive one, but getting all of us to stay on topic is
sometimes like herding cats.  ;-)

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/