[OM] Olympus OM2s

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM2s
From: David_low <ghb04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:14:44 +0100
Hi,

I have been given an om2s on approval. So far have only fiddled with it. Now
for an idiot
who is used to the OM1, how can I quickly test it?.

I suspect that the program mode might be up the swanny, as there appears to be
little
difference between program and AE modes. I.E. even in poor light the lens
appears to shut
down to minimum f-stop, thus causing longish exposures. I would expect the
program mode
to be a compromise between shutter and aperture. So far I have only run a dummy
film
through.

How would I test all modes, under normal daylight conditions.

regards

David Low