[OM] ADITL2

Subject: [OM] ADITL2
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:50:57 +0200
Hi,

Well, well, well... There's remarkably little posts going around on this
topic. Did people actually take pictures, or were all your SUVs broken down?
:)

Either way, I have the results of my shots now in print, I basically shot
two completely different themes; one indoor theme with the 50/1.8 (long
exposures) and the other theme was outdoors, done with the 50/3.5 Macro
(also in some shots several filters were used). It's hard not to disclose
the themes, but if I would do that it would be immediately clear which
picture(s) I took upon seeing the page, and then the entry wouldn't be
anonymous anymore.

The results for both themes came out pretty well, although the central may
have "corrected" some of my didymium/circ. pol. enhanced pictures
(GRRRRRRR). So now for an interesting question, I remember that only one
entry was allowed for ADITL1, however, I was hoping this time multiple
entries (max. 3 or so???) would be allowed. Especially since both themes are
so different I would have a hard time choosing...

What do you guys think? One entry only, or some 2-3 max.? Also, how have all
of you been doing for ADITL2 ???????????

Cheers!
Olafo