Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:35:36 -0500
Hi Olafo,

My impression is that ADITL2 will already be much bigger than ADITL1 in
terms of the sheer number of photographers submitting photos.  I think the
understanding about any ADITL shoot is that it is one shot only.  Perhaps
you could submit your additional winners to the Olympus Gallery?

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA