Re: [OM] Lens Hoods

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Hoods
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:38:54 +0100
Andy Wiese wrote:
>.... the individual
>rectangular bayoneted hoods would be good though - provided they were long
>enough <g>

I don't bother too much with lens hoods with my OMs but I did try hard to
replace the lens hood for my Retina IIIc because it's a masterpiece of Dr
Nagel design - round with little bayonet lugs at the lens end, morphing to
rectangular at the other. It's ironic that a camera that needs a lens hood
least, because its cover flap shades the lens so well, should have one of
the best available designed for it.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx