Sv: [OM] a few questions

Subject: Sv: [OM] a few questions
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:24:09 +0200
Hi,

As I read (drooling) what Jan takes around in his fanny pack, I'd like to
add that the 100/2 is a very fine lens, with better performance on F2 and
F2.8 that the 90 mm macro (but only having semi-macro facilities).

Also, older lenses like the 28/2.0 and the 55 mm/1.2 are very, very good.

A couple of years ago one of the German magazines tested wide angles, and
the Zuiko 28/2.0 was equal to or better than much newer lenses, so even if
this lens was designed more than 25 years ago, it is still as good as
anything else, except perhaps Leitz'. (I don't remember all details of this
test right now).

Lars