Re: [OM] a few questions

Subject: Re: [OM] a few questions
From: "Glenn Garza" <glenngarza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:40:56 -0400
I currently own a Nikon 8008s, AF24mm/2.8, AF35-70/2.8, and an AF
80-200/2.8. I recently pulled my first slr, an Olympus OMPC, out of the
closet because of its smaller size and weight. The only lenses I currently
have for it are a Zuiko 28mm/3.5, Zuiko 50mm/1.8, and a Vivitar 70-200/3.8-?
zoom. It all functioned perfectly. After several rolls of slide film what
amazed me was how much sharper the images were with my 2 Zuiko lenses than
with any of my Nikkors. Not earth shattering, but significant to me anyway.
Alas, the Vivitar has been pretty soft and dull so far. I intend to expand
my Zuiko collection as/if my budget permits. The lenses I would absolutely
love to have would be the following Zuikos: 21mm/f2, 50mm/f2 macro,
100mm/f2, 180mm/f2, 250mm/f2, and the 350mm/f2.8. Maybe an OM4Ti body to go
with them.
All my best,
Glenn Garza