Re: [OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.

Subject: Re: [OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Chris Barker wrote:

:snip
:
:>Apiologies for the non-SUV-related post.
:>
:>FWIW, the best of show entry was a closeup of an irrigation pipe
:>spraying water, and was taken on Provia 100 with my 4T, 24/2.8, and a
:>polarizer (if I recall correctly).
:>
:>BBB
:
:Well done, Oh Photographer.  I wish that I could do such a think.
:
:I for one will forgive you for talking exclusively about OM-related
:photography ;-)

Same here, Pops ;-)

Would a photo or being a photog in the school paper count for being
"published"? One more quarter to go....

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
at spes non fracta