[OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.

Subject: [OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:49:13 -0500 (CDT)
About a year ago I decided to get serious about photography again,
and have spent the last year exposing several thousand frames of film
and re-acquainting myself with photography. For the previous several
years, my beloved Zuiks saw precious little non-professional
activity, and even less professional activity.

But as of last night, I've exhibited, and successfully brought home
several 1sy place prizes and a best of show at the Delta Fair.

Granted, this is pretty small town stuff (Mayberry RFD could have
been filmed here, complete with Aunt Bea), and pales beside some of
the work many of you do each day, but it was incredibly gratifying.

Apiologies for the non-SUV-related post.

FWIW, the best of show entry was a closeup of an irrigation pipe
spraying water, and was taken on Provia 100 with my 4T, 24/2.8, and a
polarizer (if I recall correctly).

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel