[OM] Konica Rhodium FS $550

Subject: [OM] Konica Rhodium FS $550
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:30:17 -0400
I'm selling my beloved Konica Rhodium that's in premier shape. I've had the camera for about 3 yrs and am selling it to raise funds for a Leica. It's probably had about 15 rolls of film through it. No dings or marks except for a very faint rub on the silver finish above the databack panel (You have to look hard to see this).

This is the limited edition Rhodium with the burgundy covering and chrome accents, much like a chrome M6. Photo available upon request.

Includes the silent mode, unlike the newer models where that mode has been deleted. You'd swear the camera wasn't working when this is turned on.

The fixed lens is the razor sharp 40mm F2 Hexar, certainly comparable to the 35 Summicron (that's only my opinion, please don't flame me for the comment).

Includes the flash, instruction book, and leather ever-ready case. No box. The Rhodium Hexars are the top of their line and don't come up FS often.

$550 plus insured shipping (~$8).

Skip