Re: Apologies in advance: Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] New OM-1N and

Subject: Re: Apologies in advance: Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem)
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:04:06 -0700
Acer;

>:What do you base this vast generalization on? Do you recognize the
>:stereotyping and scapegoating?
>
>THe cast generalization is based on my personal experience as well as of
>many other drivers in the US whom I chat with.
>ANd I suppose that George was NOT stereotyping to generalizing calling me
>names?

I was trying to make the point that that is what YOU are doing by giving you
"a taste of your own medicine."  See, based on MY experience, everyone I
know who has attended college in Southern California (ie you and OJ Simpson)
either uses false logic and anecdotal evidence to make sweeping and bigoted
generalizations, or they murder their wife.

Do you see my point YET?

George