Re: Apologies in advance: Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] NewOM-1N and

Subject: Re: Apologies in advance: Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] NewOM-1N and battery problem)
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, George M. Anderson wrote:

:Jan;
:
:I actually smiled at this message.  Must be the drugs!
:
:His message was just so full of inane generalisations that it had to be
:responded to.  And no, Acer, I do not see or agree with what you
:apparently think you see.  And how was I to know that I and fellow list
:members were the exceptions to his rules?  There are lots of times my
:wife drives the SUV to the grocery store.  If Acer saw her, he would
:immediately assume she was an environmental scofflaw lemming, now
:wouldn't he?  He would not know of other uses the vehicle is put to.
:That could apply to **every** SUV you see, Acer.

Yes... Ask a couple owners why they got the SUV. How many actually bought
it for the reason of towing or space or offroading? Not a whole lot.