Re: [OM] Film Storage

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Storage
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:51:52 +0200
George M. Anderson wrote:

> I believe Sensia = Provia? Velvia has none. I dunno for sure.

Sensia 100 *was* the same as Provia 100. They did change Sensia into less
resolving power as it use to have. As they did that, they also changed the
sensitivity layers of blue, green and red. The name of Sensia was also
changed into Sensia II (I am only talking of the ISO 100).
While Provia 100 kept it characteristics it now has no "amateur"
correspondence. But they introduced Astia at the same time, which took
Provia 100's place as the "professional" correspondence to Sensia II 100.

So, today Provia 100 is alone, but Astia and Sensia II 100 is the same. The
same are also Provia 400 and Sensia II 400.

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen