Re: Re: [OM] Tri-X + Rodinal

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Tri-X + Rodinal
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:42:37 -0600
At 02:27 AM 9/18/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Subject Rodinal:
>Some place in my file I have info on Rodinal Developing charts
>very,very>>>> detailed, this does not help you now.
>Rodinal is handled by  Bayer Aspirin Co. if my memory services me right.
>No JOKE the truth.
>Try surfing the web for Bayer Aspirin Co.

Ummm, it's handled by Agfa Corporation.  As I posted previously, you can find
the data sheets for Rodinal at:

     http://www.agfaphoto.com/library/datasheet/chemicals/rodinal.html

I have no idea if Bayer AG and Agfa are related companies, though.

By the by, other data sheets exist at:

     http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/homeng.html (Ilford's English home
page  -- good search engine);
     http://www.kodak.com/productInfo/productInfo.shtml (Kodak's pages --
again, good search engine, too); and
     http://www.fujifilm.com/index.htm (by default, gives you a Shockwaved
page; you can also select a non-Shockwave version [but it doesn't seem to have
a separate URL])

I'm sure there's others.  These are just the ones I've bookmarked.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/