Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 08:54:17 +0200
Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> Around june, 20 to june 22 this year there was thread about slide projectors,
> you may wish to read the archives.

Yes, I do remember that thread. In fact I have saved the most important emails
that
discuss the different slide projectors and the lenses. I remember, and I have
saved
an email from Richard Schaetzl who wrote about Leica and Braun projectors.

But maybe I should go to the archives and reread the other emails in that
thread.
It's not an bad idea at all actually.

> I'm not a projector (lens) expert either, but some tests that I've read
> (Camera
> Magazine, Foto Magazine) highly praise the next lenses:
>
> Carl Zeiss P-Sonnar 90/2.5 (the best according to CM 2-97)
> Leitz Colorplan P2 90/2.5
> Leitz Super Colorplan Pro 90/2.5
> Braun Ultralit PL 90/2.4
> Kodak Ektapro Select SS 93/2.5
> Kindermann ISCO Projar 90/2.4
> Kindermann MC-B 90/2.4 (built-in aperture)
> Rodenstock Rodaplan Reflekta 90/2.4
> Rollei Apogon 120/2.8 (relatively expensive, $700)
> Docter Lumagon 150/2.8
> Doctarlux 150/2.8
> Doctarlux 90/2.4

I suppose, the different lenses can be used on different projectors? They don't
have
the different mount, like the camera lenses has for different brands, right?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen