Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:35:16 +0200
LARS BUNDESEN wrote:

> I'd also recommend that you buy a good quality lens for your projector. It
> is no use using high qulity photo lenses and then show your slides with a
> poor quality projector lens.

I guess I know what kind of lens or camera I want went talking photography. I
know that the OM cameras and the Zuiko lenses are quality. One just have to
hold one in your hand and look at it - quality made.

But that is for photographic gear. When I then try to figure out what kind of
quality slide projector and lens I will get, I have no clue. I simply have not
learned this area, like I have about Olympus and the OM system. The latter
thanks to this informative list and the resources around it. Unfortunately
there are no mailing list for slide projectors and lenses, and there are no one
to really talk to either - no one are using this anymore, they use prints.

*I* simply know too little about this area. But I am listening (read: reading)
to what everybody says who might know more than I do.
So, keep up the projector talk! :-)

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen