[OM] (Fwd) Help!! boundary="------------C10D7D2742D08CFCF404CB8D"

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Help!! boundary="------------C10D7D2742D08CFCF404CB8D"
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:49:07 +0000
Date:          Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:24:52 -0400
From:          Brian McGruther <mcgruther@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Help!!
               boundary="------------C10D7D2742D08CFCF404CB8D"

Hello I have recently bought a camera at a local store here in Ottawa.
When I opened the box there was no instructions on how to use the darn
thing. I would go back to the store were I purchased it but it is out of
business. Do you think you might be able to help me out by sending me
any information on the buttons on the camera. I know it is a long shoot
but I am kinda desperate. If you don't have any info maybe you could
point me in the right direction. My camera is called Olympus Stylus Zoom
there is a # on the bottom of the camera that reads 5839558. I don't
know if that will help you out at all but I don't have much to go on. I
bought the camera for about $250 Canadian.  Thank you very much for
taking the time to read my letter.

Thanks,

Adam McGruther
from Ottawa, Canada