Re: [OM] Tiny Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiny Olys
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:42:59 EDT
I can comment on the XA4 and the Stylus Epic. The XA4 is a nice petite camera
with a 28mm lens that's sharp and contrasty, however it has large amounts of
visible distortion making it unappealing where there are a lot of straight
lines. If you have the time and money, try to track down a Ricoh GR1. The
Stylus Epic has an excellent 35F2.8 lens that is at least as good as my
35F2.8 Zuiko. I bought one, gave it to my son, and plan to get another.

Alex